Thai | English
10 Things "TO DO" in Sukhothai
- Pay respect to Phra Atchana (Buddha image as Wat Sri Chum).
- Pay respect to Phra Mae Ya Shrine (King Ramkhamhaeng's mother statue).
- Pay respect to King Ramkhamhaeng the Great Monument at Sukhothai Historical Park.
- Experience sunset over Buddha image as Wat Mahathat in Sukhothai Historical Park.
- Experience "Kok Mhu" Sukhothai wooden style pickup.
- Experience bicycle tour around Sukhothai Historical Park.
- Experience Sangkhalok Sukhothai style pottery.
- Shopping Silver & Gold Smith Sukhothai style at Ban Thachai, Si Satchanalai.
- Taste "Kuaytiew Sukhothai" typical Sukhothai noodle style.
- Loy Krathong & Candle Festival.
Enjoy your trip at "Sukhothai Historical Park"!!!
Download high resolution photos : Sukhothai Historical Park.
Prasat Si Khoraphum ,Surin ,Thailand
Sukhothai Historical Park
Wat Mahathat (Sukhothai Historical Park)
Wat Na Phra Mane
Phra Mongkhon Bophit is one of the largest bronze Buddha images in Thailand
Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya World Heritage Fair 2015
Wat Phra Si Sanphet
Wat Thammikarat where the king would visit the temple on Buddhist holy days to listen to the sermon
Wat Mae Nang Pleum
Wat Niwet Thamprawat Ratworawihan is considered the one and only European architectural style temple in Thailand
Wat Mahathat (Ayutthaya Historical Park)